Lowongan Kerja : Civil / Mechanical Engineer
Perusahaan : MItra Murni Perkasa
Deskripsi Pekerjaan :
Bachelor Degree in Engineering
Job Related Experience:
Civil / Mechanical Engineer with Project Experience
Mineral Processing, Base Metals Smelting (Preferably Nickel Smelting)
Fluent in English and Mandarin is Mandatory
Willing to work in Jakarta and Balikpapan (INDONESIA)
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Prepare, review, evaluate and approve engineering and design documentation produced by Consultants and internally.
- Provide discipline engineering expertise, advice and leadership to the Project Team
- Interface between internal, external and third parties on matters relating to engineering
- Conduct site visits and surveys and document findings.
- Actively participate in design, constructability, maintainability and value engineering reviews to ensure engineering design is safe, cost effective and fit for purpose.
- Proactively support the Project identifying risks, threats and opportunities for improvement.
- Communicate regularly, professionally and ethically at all times.
- Conduct themselves with a strong focus on health, safety and environment during all phases of the Project.
- Providing translating support to the Project team for all Mandarin and English translation requirements. This includes translating during meetings and translating documents.
- Editing, proofreading, performing QA checks and maintaining technical glossary and terminology.
- Understanding the meaning and context of the material, and convert it into a second language, making sure to preserve the original meaning.
- Consulting with subject matter experts and other colleagues in order to understand specialized concepts and translate them appropriately.
- Responsible to assist an effective and efficient communication in English and Mandarin between project team and contractor.
MItra Murni Perkasa
Our company is developing a world class Nickel Smelter Facility at Balikpapan Regency, East Kalimantan Province. The Smelter Facility will process Nickel Laterite using Rotary-Kiln Electric Furnace (RKEF) technology to produce Nickel Matte as a final product. The Facility will be developed across a 25 hectare site and will also consist of a Jetty Facility and Off-Site Utilities. The Smelter Facility will be operational in 2024.
The Project is currently undertaking the Feasibility Study and will shift to the Basic Engineering in early 2022. The Engineering development of the key Off-site Utilities and Jetty Facility are currently advanced due to their requirement during the Construction phase.
The Project is being developed by a highly experienced integrated Project Team consisting of both local and expatriate personnel with significant experience in the development of Greenfield Projects, comprising of Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Operation and Maintenance of Smelting Facilities.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur
Tanggal : Thu, 30 Jun 2022 06:38:18 GMT