Lowongan Kerja : General Manager Accounting – Textile – Based in Central Java
Perusahaan : Monroe Consulting
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : General Manager Accounting – Textile – Based in Central Java
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of the leading textile manufacturing company. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 15 years of experience in managing accounting services for the job of General Manager Accounting. The job is based in Central Java, Indonesia.
- Directly report to CEO
- Implement the ERP system in all factories.
- Lead and direct the activities of the plant accounting departments to ensure accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, internal and external monthly financial statements, annual budgets, and monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Manage the monthly closing and ensure monthly reconciliations for balance sheet accounts are performed and are accurate.
- Analyze overhead, cost of sales, and actual manufacturing costs compared to budget, forecast, and prior periods. Prepares periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs, and reports factors affecting prices and profitability of products.
- Responsibility for ensuring plant fixed assets and repairs are appropriately accounted for, including preparation or review of capital expenditure requests.
- Responsibility for ensuring production processes that impact the financial information are performed accurately.
- Proactively identifies manufacturing cost trends that impact the business and financial results. Works closely with the Plant Managers to produce accurate and timely financial analysis.
- Coordinate with the external auditors for statutory audit and due diligence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field; MBA is a plus.
- CPA, CMA, or other relevant designation preferred.
- Demonstrated aptitude for utilization of computer technologies. Experience with SAP is a plus.
- At least 10 years of experience in a Manufacturing environment and 5 years experience in a Senior Management role
- Must have extensive manufacturing experience and cost accounting experience, experience in the textile industry will be a plus
- Leadership, good verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Highly developed analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jawa Tengah
Tanggal : Thu, 09 Dec 2021 01:31:09 GMT