Lowongan Kerja : Business Development Manager
Perusahaan : Ninja Van
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region’s largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Designing, executing, and supporting sales strategies for Ninja Xpress’ growth in Indonesia. (Scope: Growth 2 Region Jabodetabek & West Java & Support administrative for 2 Region Central Java & East Java )
- Mapping and acquiring potential shippers in Social Commerce and Small Medium Enterprise, and other sectors requiring Ninja Xpress logistics services.
- Preparing sales material, presentations to help with new shipper acquisition, and generating sales report metrics for internal purposes.
- Managing and monitoring day-to-day relationships and communications with shippers.
- Working closely with our shipper and internal team to find and implement innovative solutions.
- Managing, coaching, and empowering the team.
- Please enter a brief, attractive description of the team and position presented:
- Business Development Manager is responsible for EXECUTING THE SALES SYSTEM: providing tools, data, information, knowledge, guidelines, and vigilance/compliance across FS sales channels. This responsibility demands the Sales Planning Manager to be updated and hands-on with
- Day to day sales management practices
- Procedures across processes, systems/tools
- Improve Sales Effectiveness and Efficiency
- Knowledge and awareness levels of the sales team to provide support
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from any major
- Minimum 3-5 years proven experience in a commercial/Sales Support role
- Proven track record of project management experience.
- Excellent understanding of Sales processes and ideally a background in actual selling
- Hands- on knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (
) & Business Intelligence Systems * Experience in managing a team.
- Experience in Logistics is a plus.
Submit a job application
By applying to the job, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to our (the “Notice”) and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd (the “Company”) for the purposes set out in the Notice. In the event that your job application or personal data was received from any third party pursuant to the purposes set out in the Notice, you warrant that such third party has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us for the purposes set out in the the Notice.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Sat, 18 Dec 2021 05:15:22 GMT