Lowongan Kerja : HR Business Partner
Perusahaan : Ninja Van
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region’s largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Work closely with management and employee to improve work relationship, build morale, increase productivity, and retention
- Developing and implementing HR strategies, policies, and practices
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Resolve complex employee relation issues and address grievances
- Provides guidance and input on workforce planning, business unit restructures, and succession planning, ensuring that core HR processes are applied appropriately and in a legally compliant manner
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with other HR teams
- Mininum 2 years experience in Human Resource and having understanding about HR roles such as Recruitment, Training, HRBP, etc.
- Has proven track record on delivering HR strategy
- Data driven, solution oriented, and problem solving
- Has proven track record managing team
- Go Getter, well communicate, and strong interpersonal skill
Submit a job application
By applying to the job, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to our (the “Notice”) and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd (the “Company”) for the purposes set out in the Notice. In the event that your job application or personal data was received from any third party pursuant to the purposes set out in the Notice, you warrant that such third party has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us for the purposes set out in the the Notice.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Sun, 09 Jan 2022 05:27:48 GMT