Lowongan Kerja : Operation Performance & Cost Analyst
Perusahaan : Ninja Van
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region’s largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Managing one of Operations KPI’s, Reward & Punishment,
- Evaluated the Operational Pay-scheme in ensure the scheme is cost sustainable from company, also still interesting for Ground Level,
- Contributed & supporting operation performance and improvement,
- Understanding of research methods to improve the operation performance,
- Developing presentation deck & report to senior management,
- Working together with cross departments to execute strategic projects.
- Bachelor Degree related Analytical Skill from an accredited college or university
- 1-3 years’ experience as Data Analyst, Market Research, or Operation Analyst
- Curiosity and eager to learn in a fast paced environment also self-learn under minimal direction
- Understanding research methods & data analyst tools (Excel, SQL, Solver, Tableau)
- Detail oriented and data driven
- Problem solver and structure thinking
- Have strong communication & interpersonal skill
Submit a job application
By applying to the job, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to our (the “Notice”) and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd (the “Company”) for the purposes set out in the Notice. In the event that your job application or personal data was received from any third party pursuant to the purposes set out in the Notice, you warrant that such third party has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us for the purposes set out in the the Notice.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Thu, 09 Dec 2021 07:46:43 GMT