Lowongan Kerja : Secretary (Planning and Coordination Assistant)
Perusahaan : PersolKelly
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : PERSOLKELLY Indonesia is currently assisting one of our clients, a Japanese company and they’re looking for Secretary (Planning and Coordination Assistant) position
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of working experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, or English Literature is preferable
- Ability to understand and process information relatively quick
- Ability to work with a team and willingness to learn and adapt to new things
- Ability to draft business letters and emails in English
- Understanding of administration and management
- Assisting the team to work with Company staff and external stakeholders to hold various meetings, events, symposia, seminars, and projects.
- Being involved in taking care of logistical and technical arrangements for the events/projects.
- Being involved in communicating and negotiating with hotels, airlines, travel agents, and any vendors.
- Arranging travel, visas, and accommodation to the PCD manager/director and, occasionally, travelling with the team for meetings, events, symposia, seminars, and projects.
- Distributing invitations, information, and documents regarding the projects/events to speakers, participants, and external stakeholders.
- Responsibility for preparing and submitting invoices, requests for reimbursement, and any payments
- Screening phone calls and emails, inquiries, and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Organizing and maintaining documents, images, and files.
- Other tasks when necessary
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Indonesia
Tanggal : Wed, 29 Jun 2022 04:30:01 GMT