Lowongan Kerja : Sr. Financial Planning Analyst
Perusahaan : Philip Morris International
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on one clear purpose – to deliver a smoke-free future.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
We are currently seeking talented, business-savvy professionals to join Financial Planning Asia team, based in Jakarta/Surabaya. This position will present you with outstanding professional challenges, diverse learning opportunities and career growth.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
You will be responsible for serving complex market to do price, excise tax, user acquisition & retention and volume scenarios. Integrate overall operating income vision for markets with insights with the following details:
- Delivers company management reporting
- Power user of revenue forecasting tools to be able to deliver high quality/accuracy
- Understands and participate to the development of the users, volume, price, excise tax models
- Be the main point of contact for the Market counterpart (BDP/FPR Analyst/Manager)
- Delivers proper and on time inputs into the system
- Analysis/inputs based on an Agreed Service Level Agreement
- Participates in the process continuous improvement (in collaboration with Governance team)
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Require minimum a Bachelor’s degree with major from Accounting or Finance
- Solid understanding of financial, accounting, and financial statements analysis
- Have experience working with Financial Management System including data extraction and data analytics (i.e. SAP, Oracle, Other Reporting Financial System).
- Outstanding analytic and quantitative skills, including ability to develop and maintain financial models.
- Have experience in finance fundamental and accounting
- Excellent communication skill in both written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Willing to be located at Jakarta/Surabaya
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on our talented employees who come to work here every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI/Sampoerna and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to deliver a smoke-free future.
To join our growing team…
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Thu, 30 Jun 2022 04:05:24 GMT