Lowongan Kerja : Validation Engineer – Karawang
Perusahaan : Philip Morris International
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
We’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
We are looking for Validation Engineer who will be based in Karawang.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
- Execute validation (Process, Equipment, Cleaning and CSV) activities and prepare all the documentation associated by ensuring the execution following the plan.
- Lead and coordinate change management process in the factory and ensure validated state of the manufacturing processes, methods and systems is maintained.
- Provide support and act as SME/Facilitator for the Quality Risk Assessment. Ensure the appropriate methodologies are implemented and mitigation plans defined and followed up by the relevant responsible persons as per established quality requirements.
- Ensure monitoring system of semi-finished and finished product quality performance (data & trend analysis) is established. Assure that potential deviations are mitigated, and preventive, corrective and improvement actions are implemented to guide the organization through continuous improvement.
- Oversee the batch release process to release products into the market, in line with the product specifications and meet company quality requirements.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor or Master of Engineering or Science from reputable universities, preferably majoring in Chemical Engineering/Industrial Engineering/Pharmacy/Chemistry.
- Minimum 2 years experiences as Validation Engineer preferably from pharmaceutical, tobacco, food, or similar industry.
- Having experiences with Validation activities (Process, Equipment, Cleaning and CSV).
- Advanced knowledge in Quality Management System, ISO, or other similar system
- Fully trained on Project Management, Problem Solving tools, Data Analysis and Statistics
- Fluent in English both oral & written.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills – strong oral, written communication, and presentations skills.
- Willing to be placed in Plant Karawang.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join Sampoerna and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for?
Apply today and let’s #MakeHistory together.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Karawang, Jawa Barat
Tanggal : Tue, 04 Jan 2022 04:49:54 GMT