Lowongan Kerja : Product Head – Tech Startup
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Company Profile :
– A brief intro about Otoklix, Otoklix is a tech start-up that seeks to digitize the automotive aftermarket in Indonesia. With the mission to become the one and only partner by providing technology that enables transparency, convenience and trust for all automotive owners.
– We allow car owners to be able to conveniently discover personalized service recommendation based on their car details to the closest workshop location with cost-effective and transparent pricing. In addition to that, we also streamline the procurement supplies from manufacturers all the way to the workshop, to ensure car owners the genuity and cost-effective pricing of the parts being utilized in the workshop. With network of over 600 workshops across Greater Jakarta Area and servicing to over 10,000 monthly active customers, Otoklix aims to become the largest automotive aftermarket company in SEA.
– Otoklix is an ecosystem of tech-enabled automotive workshops, offering standardization for all automotive aftermarket needs.
– We are currently looking for a PM that will be the product owner for the procurement platform (a platform that enables the sourcing of procurement parts from workshops to Otoklix vendors) with the following characteristics:
– +5 years experience as PM
– Has built a product form 0 to 1 in a B2B E-commerce marketplace.
– Willing to be relocated to Jakarta
– Build an engineering roadmap and technology strategy for the entire engineering team
– Promote a culture that drives autonomy, responsibility, perfection and mastery
– Collaborate with product excellence and product delivery team to ensure timely and quality delivery of the product features
– Be responsible to mentor, guide, hire and scale the team with top-notch talent
– Build and lead multiple engineering teams that ship frequently, balance speed to market with operational and process excellence
– Maintain and optimize software and cloud expenses to meet financial goals of the company
– Monitor reliability and performance of all internal systems to suggest improvements and new initiatives
– Communicate effectively at different levels including senior leadership, peers, reporting team and other stakeholders to update the weekly progress.
– Master’s or Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or related field.
– Good to have experience of product management in B2B.
– Must have scaled the product from Scratch.
– 5+ years of relevant experience in designing and developing scalable and distributed multi-tenant enterprise applications.
– Ability to hire, lead, mentor and handle a large team of engineers.
– Experience in building cloud products and microservices architecture using AWS, GCP platforms and Java related technologies. Managing and optimizing huge volume of data using stores such as MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis.
– Extensive engineering expertise in measuring engineering KPIs, following best coding practices and streamlining devops processes for frequent deployments.
– Organizational competencies and project management skills to keep projects, processes, and the entire engineering team on track.
– Proven ability to drive large scale projects with deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership.
– Excellent communication skills, judgment and decision making ability to work under continual deadline pressure
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Sat, 08 Jan 2022 05:13:37 GMT