Lowongan Kerja : Purchasing Staff
Perusahaan : Puratos
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Do you have the appetite to Grow Your Magic?
Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality.
Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with over 9000 employees in 75 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €2 billion in 2020. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with our commitment to our communities, is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
Based at our Head Office in Jakarta, we are currently seeking an:
Reporting to Purchasing Supervisor and Supply Chain Manager, the successful candidate for this position will be responsible to manage supplier relationships and maintain competitive indirect purchasing fulfillment, providing excellent services to meet our customers’ expectations
Key Accountabilities * Review and translate required specification from users into purchasing planning and ensures all purchases are based on reasonable cost and on integrity of suppliers’ competition and selection.
- Review the purchase requests (PR) by correct judgement and prepare the purchase orders (PO).
- Working together to develop the metrics to measure suppliers’ performance in accordance with Group and local policy
- Implement action plans with suppliers to improve performance that meet or exceed contractual performance criteria.
- Provide leadership to promote effective supplier relationships based on fair buying practices and strict maintenance of ethical standards.
- Propose improvement in strategies, execute and lead process for vendor relationships, including (but not limited to) vendor selection, contract negotiation, governance, and termination.
- Review the inventory level and involved the inventory management by coordinating with departments in the company and planner.
- Maintain or update purchasing database, files and records of materials, prices, inventories and deliveries to meet internal and external requirements.
- Experience in handling import and export procedures will be an advantage.
- Bachelor degree, GPA
2.75. * At least 2 years experience in purchasing or procurement function, preferably from food industry.
- Outstanding negotiation and communication skills, ability to work well with details.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office; SAP, or other ERP packages).
- Proficient business level of English.
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages our people to take initiatives and bring ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Puratos offers a competitive package (salary, group insurance, healthcare, training) but additionally, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Fri, 07 Jan 2022 05:09:31 GMT