Lowongan Kerja : Senior Program Specialist ECED
Perusahaan : RGE
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Grow your career with us
You are on a journey to join a n exciting Company and be part of our success story to improve lives by developing resources sustainably. Here we offer you and exciting and dynamic work environment and will equip you with the know-how that will stretch and enhance your career journey.
Role Summary: Under the general guidance of the Senior ECED Advisor, the Senior ECED Program Specialist will provide professional technical, operational and administrative assistance throughout the programming process through the application of theoretical and technical skills in researching, collecting, analyzing and presenting technical program information while learning organizational rules, regulations and procedures to support the development and formulation of the ECED Program of Tanoto Foundation.
(1) Project Management
- Pre development activities for future projects
- Develop and administer RFP/RFQ processes for implementation partners, contractors, consultants and other external parties to be involved in the program
- Administer contracts and projects in accordance with applicable standards, regulations, and reporting requirements
- Manage project activities including scope of project, work plan, scheduling and deadlines, consultants, grants, and budgets.
- Conduct presentations, conduct public meetings, and build community consensus
- Plan and coordinate project events
- Prepare and submit reporting documents
(2) Project Planning, Outreach and Research
- Stakeholders Engagement –Build and maintain partnerships with the program’s stakeholders, committees and participate in meetings
- Establish awareness of opportunities for program improvements & advancements, relevant and complementary ideas and innovations to support, and means to make the program more cost-effective.
- Work with local government agencies (at district, sub-district and village levels) in guiding redevelopment efforts
- Work with sponsoring agencies, when relevant, to develop funding and project proposals
- Make presentations before existing & potential partners, key stakeholders, program beneficiaries, the Foundation’s governing, advisory and management team, public officials;
- Conduct educational workshops
- Build and maintain outreach efforts to optimize program’s impact
- Collaborate with internal programs to support the overall mission of the ECED division and the Tanoto Foundation
(3) Project Implementation and Execution
- Although the incumbent is not directly responsible to implement or execute the programs, the incumbent should provide support, technical or otherwise, to the SIGAP Program Manager or Grantee to ensure the set output, outcome and impact are achieved in the most cost-effective manner.
(4) Project Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting
- Co-develop indicators and a monitoring strategy for the program
- Develop and submit program status reports to the foundation’s management and strategic partners in relevant, accurate and timely manner
- Monitor all program activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the program outputs;
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results
- Suggest strategies to the Head of Program for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the program
- Participate in annual program reviews and planning workshops and assist the Head of Program in preparing relevant reports
- Recommend further improvement of the logical frame work/ Theory of Change (ToC);
(5) Administrative, Recordkeeping. Budget Management and Compliance
- Assist with status reports to management and strategic partners
- Interpret financial statements and develop project budget documents, budget adjustments, process purchase orders/requisitions, and approve expenditures
- Interpret and apply the organization’s rules, policies, and regulations in accordance with prescribed procedures and guidelines, and ensure compliance
- Perform related work including data entry, filing, support services and other duties as assigned
(5) Perform other duties as required and requested by the Head of Program
The duties listed are intended as a representation of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position.
To be successful in this role, it is recommended that you should have the following skills and qualifications:
- A degree in the related job field.
- At least 8 to 12 years of working exposure or experience in a similar role.
- Willing to relocate to the job location.
When you send us your resume and personal details, it is deemed you have provided your consent to us retaining your information in our talent recruitment database. All information provided will only used for the recruitment process. RGE will only collect, use, process or disclose personal information where and when allowed to under applicable laws.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. We endeavour to respond to every applicant. However, if you do not receive a response from us within 60 days, please consider your application for this position unsuccessful. We may contact you in the future for any opportunities that match your qualifications and experience.
Thank you for considering a career with RGE.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Thu, 23 Dec 2021 05:15:29 GMT