Lowongan Kerja : Senior Engineer, Project Procurement
Perusahaan : Schneider Electric
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose?
An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for a Senior Engineer, Project Procurement, to make a difference!
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with
less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions
for efficiency and sustainability.
- Develop and create a performance culture team to drive project procurement strategy to support hub business grow, profitability, cash flow improvement thru continuous productivity improvement initiatives.
- Identify and qualify key 3rd party suppliers and sub-contractors for framework agreements to provide competitive pricing and services to support the Pre-bid winning rates and during project execution to improve project gross margin.
- Develop and administer bid panels, issuing bid requests, coordinating answers to bidder questions, analyzing bids, preparing commercial bid summaries and recommendations in accordance with established procedures.
- Execute Pre-bid proposals in accordance to organization policies and in strict compliance to corporate governance.
- Responsible for all Procurement activities associated with the effective purchasing of Project requirements in accordance with Project or end user schedules, specifications and budgets.
- Manage risk and having an appropriate risk management plan to prevent both cost and schedule over run and to ensure continuity of supply for the projects.
- Manage Project RFQ’s, contracts, commercial evaluations, PO administration to final delivery and PO close out.
- Monitor and review market conditions and price & delivery trends for Project materials and equipment.
- Train and develop team on 3rd party resale with technical competency to enable team supporting Pre-sale with minimum compliance contents to be competitive.
- Any other task as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain/Engineering and 5-10 years of related experience with demonstrated knowledge of the oil and gas and/or refining related industries. Ideal candidates will be comfortable managing a multicultural team.
- Strong Knowledge of Project procurement practices and costs structures; strong negotiations skills and contract law.
- Drive initiatives to improve productivity year on year
- Ability to influence in a non-mandated environment; able to present findings to senior management in professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail are required.
- Ability to interact effectively with various levels of management is required.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP System
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Indonesia
Tanggal : Sat, 12 Mar 2022 05:38:31 GMT