Lowongan Kerja : Senior Data Engineer
Perusahaan : Shipper
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Description
What is Shipper
Shipper is a growing technology company based in Jakarta. We provide well-rounded logistics solutions for businesses of all sizes. Today, we offer several services including First-Mile Pickup and Delivery, Fulfillment/Warehouse Management, and Cross-Border shipping services. We are financially supported by eminent investors, including Naspers, Floodgate, Y-combinator, Lightspeed Ventures Partners, Insignia Ventures Partners, DST Global Partners, and Sequoia Capital India.
Why Join Shipper An opportunity to build the next Unicorn and work with some of the smartest people in their fields and specialties. While also creating impact by supporting small sellers and micro-entrepreneurs across the nation.
What You’ll do
- Design and develop regular reports and actionable dashboards to track business performance
- Responsible for advanced data analytics and statistical modeling to extract insights from data that results in better logistics services
- Use the quantitative skill sets to drive product roadmap and development
- Evaluate data management in Shipper Logistics organization
- Filter, clean and continuously manage data by reviewing data sources across different tools and systems
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases
- Own and manage multiple data initiatives and projects both on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis
What the requirements are
- Ability to work with a view to the future, prioritizing own and others’ work in line with organizational objectives
- Ability to identify structural connections among the elements of an argument, problem or system.
- Ability to use persuasion methods that are tailored to the person at hand
- Ability to persuade and influence effectively by building support for ideas and initiatives through the effective presentation of facts and evidence
- Ability to negotiate and/or participate in negotiations to gain trust and respect of other parties with some support if needed
- Ability to demonstrate preparedness by developing sound plans and determining the length and complexity of tasks, processes, and projects
- Ability to apply new methods to improve work quality process
- Ability to make decisions and take the initiative with respect to own work
- Ability to uses applicable professional standards and established procedures and policies when taking action and making decisions
- Ability to maintain performances even though they face adversity and pressure
- Ability to write complex SQL queries and preferably experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and data visualisation tools (Chartio, Tableau, etc).
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages including but not limited to Python, R
- Experience with ETL process is a plus
- Experience with AWS ecosystem is a plus
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Fri, 10 Dec 2021 06:49:16 GMT