Lowongan Kerja : Director of Food and Beverage
Perusahaan : Six Senses
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Job Title : Director of Food and Beverage
Job Department : Food & Beverage
Property : Six Senses Uluwatu
Location : Bali, Indonesia
Language : English
Type : Full Time
Scope of Work : Six Senses is right in its element on an island so deeply rooted with tranquility and deep ties to nature. Set atop a rugged cliff, the resort shares a spectacular view with the island famed Uluwatu Temple, one of the key temples believed to be Bali spiritual pillars. True to Six Senses inimitable style, Six Senses Bali includes 28 sky villas, 62 one-bedroom villas, seven two-bedroom villas, four three-bedroom villas, The Presidential Villa and The Retreat that draw upon the local culture, embrace nature and offer every creature comfort. Six Senses Spa features locally inspired specialty treatments together with and extensive range of signature therapies. There are multi-day wellness programs and detox, as well as a selection of activities and complimentary morning yoga. Onsite activities include a vast central pool, and event lawn to compliment the beautiful ballroom, meeting rooms and a wedding pavilion.
See website for further information at https://www.sixsenses.com/en/resorts/uluwatu-bali
Reporting to the General Manager, this position will be based in Bali. Duties and responsibilities for this role shall include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Monitor food and beverage hosts and ensure that all related matters are handled according to Six Senses and HR Company policies.
- Provide, recommend and implement improvements for food and beverage.
- Ensure that profit margins are maintained, agreed costs are not exceeded through effective control systems with sales analysis.
- Ensure all food and beverage outlets are clean and maintained.
- Ensure all food and beverage hosts are correctly uniformed and are of high grooming.
- Ensure that all hosts provide courteous and professional service in a friendly manner.
- Ensure all hosts maintain training by HR and departmental heads and that internal department training follow-ups occur.
- Ensure that all food and beverage consumable and non-consumable products are ordered, inventoried and issued correctly.
- Provide training to subordinates and report the progress of their performance.
- Personally handle VIP guests so that their F&B expectations are met.
- Conduct ongoing evaluations and appraisals of hosts in coordination with HR.
- Ensure that the restaurants and bars are prepared for service at the designated times and that all pre service activities by restaurant management have been carried out.
- Control loss, abuse or breakage of all operating equipment and to ensure correct handling and storage of such items.
- Ensure all food and beverage outlets are adequately supplied with linen, stationary and any other
Qualification : • Diploma of college or university completion and achievements of food and beverage / hotel management.
- Five years or more of restaurant, bar and/or kitchen experience.
- Advanced MS Office and Outlook platforms.
- Operations of sections, hotel policies regarding food and beverage operations.
- Food terminology, application, operation, costs, menu development and controlling inventory.
- Very good command over written and spoken English.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to multitask.
- Due to visa restrictions this position is only open to Indonesian Nationals
Accommodation Provided : No
Benefit : Local Package. Other benefits to be discussed during the interview process.
Job Code : SSULUW
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Bali
Tanggal : Sat, 29 Jan 2022 05:23:47 GMT