Lowongan Kerja : Learning Manager
Perusahaan : Systemiq
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Company Description
is an organisation driving system change in clean energy, circular material solutions and sustainable land use. By addressing failures in these areas, SYSTEMIQ aims to unlock economic opportunities that benefit business, society and the environment. We connect the right people, ideas, technologies, and capital to transform economic systems. We do this through five activities:
- Convene and support coalitions of leaders to shape policies and business strategies that will rapidly transform economic activity;
- Work with that want to be pioneers in and drivers of change towards more sustainable systems;
- Co-create and incubate the market solutions most likely to build regenerative economic systems;
- Invest our own venture capital and expertise in opportunities with the biggest potential to drive rapid system change;
- Direct larger pools of capital into regenerative economic systems, so that these scale and multiply.
In order to deliver in these areas, we recruit and develop distinctive and varied individuals who strive to achieve our mission companies, challenge the status quo and act as change leaders.
We are seeking an experienced Learning and Development professional for the SYSTEMIQ Change Academy, our platform to create system change leadership within our company and beyond.
As Learning Expert you will design, lead, and evaluate training and learning activities for our ~300 system change leaders world-wide, with a particular on our ~100 staff in Indonesia. You will closely partner with internal and external experts to develop the mindset and competencies required to effectively drive system change for sustainability. You take ownership of ensuring that our learning serves our passionate, high-performing learners and reflects state-of-the-art practices.
You will be part of the Academy team, a group of highly motivated and dynamic people at SYSTEMIQ across our offices that models a growth mindset, creativity, and a focus on actual change.
We will take time during your onboarding to jointly articulate your role and core accountabilities. Likely, these will include the following:
- Design and deliver trainings on a wide range of topics (mindset, soft skills, hard skills) across all levels of experience
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and other SYSTEMIQ leaders to design learning experiences that are relevant, impactful, and memorable
- Support the build up of “STOP Academy”, SYSTEMIQ’s work to create world-class waste collection organisations
- Recommend and implement strategic approaches to filling skill gaps, including by curating external resources
- Develop learning materials, including materials for asynchronous or e-learning
Suggest improvements to existing learning to make them more effective, building on latest insights
§ 5+ years’ experience in designing and delivering learning activities such as classroom training, e-learning, workshops, and interactive practices;
§ Experience using adult learning and instructional design principles to conduct needs assessments and develop training plans and content;
§ Strong consulting, problem-solving, and collaboration skills; experience diagnosing and solving business challenges in partnership with others;
§ Strong communication skills, active listener, and ability to synthesize complicated information clearly for different audiences;
§ Demonstrated ability to take ownership of multiple projects and competing priorities;
§ Comfortable in a fast-moving, collaborative, and ambiguous environment;
§ Tech savvy; proficient in PowerPoint, MS Teams, Outlook, and Zoom.
§ Experience in developing scalable learning solutions for a fast-growing organization;
§ Experience with energy/climate-change or mission-driven organizations;
§ Experience with Learning Management Systems and e-learning development tools;
§ CPLP, graduate certificate, or Master’s degree in Instructional Design, Organizational Development or other L&D/HR discipline.
This position will remain remote through the COVID-19 pandemic. Once the COVID-19 situation improves, location will ideally be Jakarta. However, we offer remote working opportunities.
Please complete the required fields and upload your CV.
Already registered? Click here
Not registered? Complete the form
Apply with Linkedin
Type a Postcode or a City and select a value from the list
Flat / House Number:
Click here (or drag and drop) to Upload a file
pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, odt, odp, ods, txt, rtf, jpg, jpeg, gif, png(Max: 2 MB)
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Sun, 19 Dec 2021 05:18:20 GMT