Lowongan Kerja : Administration Assistant
Perusahaan : Tetra Tech
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world’s most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Apply today and join the company that is Leading with Science®.
Tetra Tech, Inc. is seeking a full-time Administration Assistant to be based in Jakarta. S/he will be responsible for providing front desk service and general office administration. This position reports to the Human Resources and General Administration (HRGA) Manager.
- Provide front-desk reception service to meet and greet all SINAR office guests and visitors.
- Screening and answering incoming phone calls and call routing to the appropriate person.
- Provide general office secretarial support across all objectives including but not limited to making document copies, office meeting preparation, typing and formatting documents, mail and message distribution, newspaper, and shipment preparation.
- Maintain and update visitor’s logbook, driver’s and vehicles logbook, correspondence numbering system.
- Ensure that any general administration forms such as Health Insurance Claim form, Purchase Request form, Expense Reimbursement form, and any other general forms are in place and ready to use for all SINAR staff members.
- Maintain and regularly update contact list database of SINAR staff, client, vendors, emergency numbers, and phone extensions.
- Liaise with Building Management to organize goods/service permit, parking registration, entrance access, and any other matters related to SINAR office activities, ensuring proper documentation are submitted and archived.
Essential KSA’s required (experience, skills, education, certification, etc.):
- Minimum Diploma degree in Administration, Secretarial, or relevant.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in customer service and office management support.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office application.
- Organized and detail-oriented person.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse team environment.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia are preferred.
Valued but not required KSA’s:
Line management responsibility:
- To be determined
Physical demands & work environment:
- Office setting, domestic travel
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—21,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech’s core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agencies.
- Organization: 154 ESI
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Wed, 08 Dec 2021 02:44:32 GMT