Lowongan Kerja : MS&T Sr Specialist
Perusahaan : Teva Pharmaceuticals
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Company Info
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
To coordinate and monitor trial/ optimization, developing formulation and validation activities including documentation activities in MS&T Department to ensure that all MS&T projects are conducted timely manner within prevailing current GLP , cGMP, EHS policy, Regulatory policy and corporate guidelines.
- To coordinate and monitor the trial/ optimization activities to ensure that the process stages and the product quality are within the required specification before continuing to the validation stage.
- Coordinate and monitor all validation works after optimization phase in order to comply with current GMP and company policy.
- To coordinate the development of new transfer products, new products formulation, formula modification in accordance to technical issues and prepare the schedule of formulation development.
- To coordinate and prepare documentation for product development and validation activities according to the company policy, and document control.
- To coordinate daily activity in Development Laboratory, maintain Laboratory – formulation equipment according to the GLP and the latest regulation
- To support Regulatory Department by providing accurate registration document in related with MS&T.
- To prepare and execute schedule of product development, trial, optimization and validation activities in timely manner.
- To propose improvement of SOPs in MS&T Department to ensure the continuously improvement in MS&T area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To conduct training for MS&T Technician to ensure that the staffs are capable to perform trial, optimization and validation activities according to procedure and generate quality document.
- Control and follow up for closing/ completing all existing CAPA and other documents related to the quality system requirements.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other functions to assure the validation activities occur on schedule.
- Ensure the QEHS implementation in his/her job area.
- Apothecary preferably.
- 2-3 years experiences as product development Supervisor in multinational pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in formulation and pharmaceutical field.
- Presentation Skills, Computer Literacy and English proficiency.
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on “Employee Central”. By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply:
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Mon, 31 Jan 2022 05:21:29 GMT