Lowongan Kerja : Sales Representative, Bandung
Perusahaan : Teva Pharmaceuticals
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Company Info
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Implement, conduct, and manage sales & marketing activities to achieve KPI target within company regulation, company policy and QEHS.
- To visit and perform detailing to Healthcare Professionals in order to develop and maintain good relationship with medical communities, marketing activities that support Actavis product in medical institutions in related area, and always keep update with related data to ensure the products awareness and existence.
- To maintain and always keep update with medical and product knowledge to increase Actavis products awareness and to ensure that they are able to deliver appropriate product information.
- To have deep understanding of company compliance policies and implement it in the marketing program activities.
- To monitor the competitor activities, products availability, and coordinate with distributors to ensure marketing program effectiveness.
- When required, together with Medical Affairs in continuing and following up HCP complaints related to the drugs safety monitoring and to assist QA department in following up the customer complaints in relation to the products quality in order to ensure the Actavis product quality and to improve customer services.
- Ensure the compliances to the QEHS procedure, regulations and company policy.
- Minimum Diploma in Pharmacy / life science.
- Preferable have 1 year experience as Medical Representative with Bandung area experienced.
- PMDN / local pharmaceutical company welcome to apply.
- A fast learner and adapt.
- Computer literacy and passive English.
Area Sales Leader/AM.
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on “Employee Central”. By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply:
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Bandung, Jawa Barat
Tanggal : Mon, 31 Jan 2022 05:21:29 GMT