Lowongan Kerja : EOI – Senior Supervisor Commercial
Perusahaan : Thiess
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : About us
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today.
About the role
The Senior Supervisor Commercial is responsible for managing the commercial, Infomine and Claim functions and reporting for the project management;
In this role, you will:
- Prepare monthly reports for review by Commercial and Project Managers;
- Manage the collection and collation of production data;
- Understand and maintain controls systems to allow accurate and timely financial reporting for the project;
- Maintain an awareness of the financial status of the project to ensure that costs are maintained and budgeted profits achieved;
- Learn and become familiar with the processes involved and initially assist in the preparation of monthly valuations; Learn and become familiar with the processes involved and initially assist in the preparation of the monthly JDE Forecast reports;
- Learn and become familiar with the processes involved in Mine Trak daily resource reporting.
- Learn and understand the internal project controls involved in ‘over claims’ and ‘under claims’ to assist the Project Manager in the monthly contract valuation reporting.
- During the initial period, understand the complexities of the materials management and logging requirements of all the numerous activities; Understand the method of payments for all progress claims;
- Maintain an awareness of the financial status of the project to ensure that costs are maintained and budgeted profits achieved.
- Establish and maintain a positive client relationship to assist in delivering a successful project and enhance the Company’s profile.
- Control ICT section, activities to achieve effective and efficient result
- Control Camp & Service activities to achieve effective and efficient result as per work order
- Control Camp & Service in maintaining camp & office
- Control Accounting Section in preparing account payable vouchers, adjustment note, and managing cash on site.
- Ensure Travel Section to administrative facilities of travel, formalities and accommodation in accordance with Thiess Values and procedures
- Tertiary degree in Engineering or related discipline with minimum of 8 years’ experiences in similar roles in either mining & construction. and minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role as Senior Supervisor Commercial/ Cost Control; Experience in quantity and financial modelling appropriate to task requirements;
- Good knowledge of spreadsheet and other computer application; JDE Forecasting systems;
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills; attention to details; good in coaching/mentoring and negotiation/mediation; Efficient; attention to details; good analytical; conflict resolution; sound decision making skills; excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written and computer literate.
We partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we’ve operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses that insight to optimise solutions for each project and create lasting value for our clients and the communities we live and work in.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We’re focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit our website to learn more –
How to apply
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or the link below.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Indonesia
Tanggal : Fri, 24 Dec 2021 05:28:52 GMT