Lowongan Kerja : Paramedic
Perusahaan : Thiess
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : About us
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today.
About the role
The Paramedic will be responsible for providing HSE management information, advice and assistance to all staff to ensure safe, healthy and accident free work environments and the compliance with the company HSE policy and procedures and legislative requirements. Remain all elements of HSE to improve project safety and environment performance.
In this role, you will:
- Developing and Implementing Occupational Health at Site
- Providing medical Info for safety talk (health Talk) and notice board
- Monitoring and following up injury management, rehabilitation and hygiene inspection and food sanitation at catering provider then report to management
- Providing medical evacuation drill, Emergency Management Plan, Conducting First Aid training and organize Emergency Rescue Team.
- Conducting Training on medical first response and rescue to all team members
- Improving internal site medical first response and rescue team competency, oversee preparation of emergency response facilities and team
- Actively performing on safety support and promoting safety issue,
- Facilitating investigation process and able to determine direct cause, contributing factors and monitor implementation of action plan
- Facilitating implementation of the project health and safety improvement plan
- Encouraging all people to remind each other to keep good safety performance.
- Support safety administration / input safety implementation /safety system to synergy
- Conduct General Safety Induction & Visitor Induction
- Record all first aid kit for all areas
- Attending daily toolbox / safety talk meeting to all areas to ensure fatigue sleep records.
- Follow up High Risk employees every month
- Making Hazard Report and SBO every month
- Conducting Fit for work training for new employees and fit for work refreshing training (if needed).
- Maintaining accurate safety records to be available for auditing
- Document filling in clinic and ambulance correct and up to date
- Minimum degree in Nursing (Diploma)
- At least 5 years experiences as first aid
- Have competency and skill based on emergency response specific case
- Team building sessions conducted. Actions addressed.
- Timely completion of HSE reports
- Overall accident prevention results
- Good communication – written & verbal – English & Bahasa
- Computer literacy
We partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we’ve operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses that insight to optimise solutions for each project and create lasting value for our clients and the communities we live and work in.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We’re focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit our website to learn more –
How to apply
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or the link below.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Indonesia
Tanggal : Sat, 12 Mar 2022 05:38:31 GMT