Lowongan Kerja : Superintendent Finance
Perusahaan : Thiess
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : About us
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today.
About the role
The Superintendent Finance will be responsible and accountable for managing Finance & Accounting day to day, month-end and year-end process.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible and accountable for managing Finance & Accounting day to day, month-end and year-end process including Financial Reporting, Management Reporting, and other financial and administration function associated with Finance and Accounting such as Weekly Cash Forecast, Financial Analysis and Forecasting, Contract Debtor and Sundry Debtors Invoices, JDE Setup and Hyperion Processing, GL Reconciliation, Journal and Accrual, Assist in Statutory Audit, Document Control and other ad-hoc reporting
- Deliver Financial Reporting for Consolidation and Statutory purpose on time and accuracy
- Deliver Management Reporting on time and accuracy
- GL Reconciliation Balance Sheet items and Blackline system
- Review Financial Analysis and Forecasting in Onestream
- Managing Contract Debtors and Sundry Debtors process
- Review-Journal & Accrual, JDE Process and Setup
- Assist with Ad hoc reporting associated with Finance & Accounting in Jakarta
- Indonesia Central Bank Reporting
- To understand company business processes
- Comply with all regulations, policies and procedures
- Maintain good relationship and good teamwork within internally and with other departments or external parties
- Act honestly, ethically and respect values and diversity of others
- Avoid situations that result in conflict, bribery or use of inducements
- To be able to communicate, manage, coach and develop improvement within the team
- Degree in Accounting (CA ,CPA) or Similar
- Over 5 years of experience in related financial roles
- Expert in Financial Management & Accounting, Oracle JDE, Computer and Microsoft Office
- To have analytical capabilities
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- To have an understanding JDE Oracle system
- To have the initiative in the completion of tasks
- To have teamwork and communication skills
- Advance user Microsoft office
- External Audit and Accounting standard
We partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we’ve operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses that insight to optimise solutions for each project and create lasting value for our clients and the communities we live and work in.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We’re focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit our website to learn more –
How to apply
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or the link below.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Sun, 09 Jan 2022 05:27:48 GMT