Lowongan Kerja : Credit Risk MIS, Reporting & Analytics
Perusahaan : UOB
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values – Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Credit and Risk Management function is comprised of three teams: Risk Management, Credit and Special Asset Management. We manage the risks arising from the Group’s business activities within the risk appetite established by the Board. This involves identifying and evaluating the risks, developing effective risk governance and strategies as well as providing independent assessment of the overall risk profile.
1. Manage and provide Credit Risk Management Data Mart
2. Prepare timely & accurate Credit Risk Management data and reports for relevant stakeholders.
3. In Charge for Month end process related to Regulatory Reporting related to collectability (and adjustment) and impairment calculation.
4. NPL and Credit Risk System Administration & Management
5. Coordinate/compile and report for Quarterly OJK/BI Survey and uniform classification.
6. Provide support for BCBS project, Credit Risk Stress Testing, IFRS9 implementation, data mining and ad-hoc analysis.
– Bachelor Degree preferably in Math, Science or Engineering or economic.
– Minimum 3 years of experience in Banking related to Credit or former Management Trainee Program preferably with MIS and Portfolio/reporting experience.
– Fluent in SAS and enthusiast on working with data.
– Attention to details and a thorough person.
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Indonesia
Tanggal : Thu, 06 Jan 2022 04:58:51 GMT