Lowongan Kerja : Database & Storage Specialist
Perusahaan : UOB
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values – Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
1. Manage and Monitor All Databases and Storage in UOB Environment
2. Perform Troubleshoot in the case of incident
3. Review and Implement Database Performance Tuning when needed
4. Review project requirements related to Databases
5. Manage Project related to IT Infrastructure
6. Perform periodic maintenance on Database and Storage
7. Implement Changes to Production, DR, and UAT environments
8. Implement patches
1. At least 5 years of experience in Managing Storage (SAN, NAS, block storage, object storage), including requirement analysis, build, configure, monitor, and troubleshoot
2. Strong technical skill and knowledge in Databases (Oracle DB, Microsoft SQL Database, MariaDB)
3. Adequate knowledge of IT Infrastructure, including Server, Network, Storage, Data Center, and Database
4. Highly Skilled in Project Management
5. Possess Leadership Capability
6. Experience in Financial Industry, preferably Banking
7. Fluent in communicating in English, both speaking and writing
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Indonesia
Tanggal : Wed, 05 Jan 2022 04:57:11 GMT