Lowongan Kerja : PFS Non Cards Business Finance Head
Perusahaan : UOB
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values – Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Finance and Corporate Services function manages the financial and administrative needs of the Group to help achieve its business goals.
We support enhanced decision-making to achieve optimal and sustainable financial outcomes for our shareholders. We are responsible for providing insights into the performance of the Group through financial, regulatory and performance reporting of the Group.
Key role as Business Finance to support PFS – DII, HSL and Reporting Consolidator for all PFS Segment
1. Responsible financial monitoring and reporting.
2. Responsible for monthly reporting in country and group.
3. Monthly forecasting and make sure all data are accurate and projected correctly.
4. Provide financial analysis to support Credit Cards business and make recommendation in making decision.
5. Evaluate & analyze business/financial actual vs. budget.
6. Make recommendation to improve business performance by identifying potential revenue/ cost saving contribution, Financial opportunity and risks.
7. Responsible for budgeting process, ensure the budgets are built on good assumptions, key drivers, and accuracy and ensure alignment to Group and bank strategy.
8. Supporting regular & ad hoc financial request/process.
9. Reporting Consolidator
- Key role as Business Finance to support PFS – DII, HSL and Reporting Consolidator for all PFS Segment
- Min of 10 years in related finance experience
- Excellent communication and leadership
- Experience in presentation and facilitation skills
- Strategic thinking, planning, and problem-solving
- Effective interpersonal relations skills promoting teamwork and collaborative alliances with cross functional stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities.
- Strong excel skills and analytical thinking
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Indonesia
Tanggal : Thu, 06 Jan 2022 04:58:51 GMT