Lowongan Kerja : GM HR
Perusahaan : WeNetwork
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Description :
About The GM HR Role
Reporting to the CEO, this position will be responsible for the company’s human resources strategy, framework and systems, ensuring they are aligned with the business objectives.
- Provide strategic human resources leadership to the executive management and the human resources functions in the operations
- Lead the change management process to reorganize the organization
- Collaborate with senior leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy
- Plan, lead, develop, coordinate, and implement policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs
- Ensure legal compliance and implementation of the organizations mission and talent strategy
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 10 years of solid HR professional experience including three years at Senior HR role.
- Proven track experience in leading HR within the large size organization (
1000 employee) * Transformational leader and innovative strategic thinker
- Fluent in Bahasa and English (both spoken and written)
- Good business acumen and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Solid knowledge of human resources best practices and statutory requirements
- experience working with start up / healthcare tech company will be a point plus.
If you possess the above requirements and are keen on a new challenge, please apply directly or email email@example.com.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Fri, 10 Dec 2021 05:06:47 GMT