Lowongan Kerja : Finance Excellence Manager
Perusahaan : Xendit
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : The Role
- Our Global Finance team is seeking an experienced finance-orientated person to drive operational process excellence across the organisation.
- The FE Manager will be the Finance point of contact to work with the Business Operations PM and technical team; map out finance processes such as AR, AP, revenue recognition, billing, balance sheet reconciliation, forecasting, budgeting and either utilize our in-house Business
- Operation engineers to automate or work with 3rd party consultants to implement new platforms and increase efficiency of operations, with a view to consolidate data as much as possible and create a one-source of truth.
- They will own the process from start to finance, speaking to stakeholders from the Finance org and creating requirement documents to be given to the technical team, and working with the team every step of the way to ensure the project meets Finance org requirements and ensure efficiency is achieved as well as stakeholder management with the Finance Org management team.
- This role is key to the future growth of Xendit and the Finance org, as the company experiences rapid growth into different countries and products, efficiency is key and the role will sit with the Finance org management team working closely with the Head of Global Finance & Head of Business Operations.
- The ideal person may be an Accountant who has a focus on financial systems or someone who has worked in finance and moved over to a business process role, or may come from a finance transformation team in a large company. They will already know how finance & accounting operations work and will also conduct their own research into how the team operates on a day to day basis.
- Be up for the challenge of continuous improvement.
As a key member in the Global Finance Team that consists of over 40+ finance professionals that also looks after 30+ entities in South East Asia and beyond, your responsibilities will include:
- Mapping out current finance processes by interviewing the team, speaking with stakeholders including non-finance team members such as sales, marketing and account managers to identify pain points, bottlenecks and in-efficient processes as well as understanding the systems themselves.
- Create requirement documents based on the above to be used as a source of truth for the PM and act as a finance team requirement document.
- Work closely with the Business Operations PM to create the overall requirement document, including timelines, actions needed, necessary resources and final outcomes
- Lead post-project reviews along with the PM to ensure necessary requirements are met and if any additional work is required.
- Perform ROI analysis on the work performed as well as suggesting improvements to the PM process so that other projects can be more efficient.
- Be able to juggle various projects at the same time.
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned, by the Global Finance team.
- Experience in Finance & Accounting, with a focus on accounting processes including FP&A processes.
- Minimum 3-5 years of financial systems, either working with and/or implementing.
- Some knowledge in GAAP so that final results can be monitored that are compliant to generally accepted accounting practices.
- Prior experience in a variety of ERP systems is a must, advanced Excel skill is preferable to be able to understand manual processes which is mostly on excel or gsheets.
- Hands-on with attention to details, responsible, organized and able to work independently.
What we’re looking for
- Solve for the customer first: You build what customers want. You think about what is right for customers, not what is easiest for you
- Demonstrate mastery of honey badgery: You make ambitious goals. Then execute…no matter what stands in the way. When knocked down, you get up
- Take on challenges willingly and can be trusted to execute: You can be trusted to get things done right the first time quickly. You hit your deadlines
- You’re like us: You smile a lot, think work is fun and don’t take yourself too seriously. You measure yourself against the best and believe feedback is the breakfast of champions. You follow the golden rule
- Snr level 5 years or more of experience
- Accounting, MNC, Global Exposure, Netsuite, Month-end Closing, General Ledger, Balance Sheet, Intercompany, Financial Statements, USGAAP, IFRS, Compliance, Process Improvement, Taxes, Indirect Tax, Direct Tax, Automation, Finance Systems, Business Transformation, Business Process
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Sun, 30 Jan 2022 05:28:47 GMT