Lowongan Kerja : Compliance Associate
Perusahaan : Xfers
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Job Description
About Fazz Financial Group
Founded in 2016, Fazz Financial is a digital financial services group based in Southeast Asia. It is the Holding Group of over 10 FinTech startups includes PayFazz, Xfers, Modal Rakyat; dedicated to enabling financial access for everyone, particularly the “unbankable” which make up over 70% of the region’s population.
Headquartered in Singapore and Indonesia, the Group has 600 staff spread across regional offices in Malaysia, Taiwan, and Vietnam. As a local startup born and bred in Southeast Asia, Fazz Financial was the first Indonesian startup to be seeded by Y Combinator, and is backed by both global and local investors including Insignia Venture Partners, B Capital, BRI Ventures, and others.
We know how important our mission is to the improving the livelihoods of millions of people in Southeast Asia, and that’s why we’re looking for passionate and driven people to join us to accelerate financial access for everyone.
Head to our website to get to know us and our products better! : https://fazzfinancial.com/
About The Role And Team
We are looking for a mature, proactive and enthusiastic Compliance Associate to join our team and support the growth of our payment processing platform. You will be providing regulatory support to the executive team, make sure that company is conducting its business in full compliance with all national and international laws and regulations, and be exposed to the latest developments in the payments industry and have the chance to learn about new and emerging trends in financial technology.
- Formulating Policy and procedure for AML and CFT and ensure that current procedure is inline with regulatory requirement
- Formulating transaction monitoring (rules and parameter), system requirement and performed the UAT
- Performed transaction monitoring on customer transactions and prepared analysis on Suspicious Transaction Report.
- Provide analysis and advisory to inquiry from related department on regulatory requirement, KYC and AML – CFT requirement
- Performed review on the analysis of L1 compliance on EDD escalation of KYC for customer and merchant
- Together with senior compliance officer to formulate compliance program and set necessary training program
- Working together with KYC operation team to review current KYC implementation to streamline the requirement and process
- Supervise the control testing on AML – CFT implementation to identify compliance and AML-CFT risk.
- Formulating action plan based on result of control testing and propose it to senior management
- Has 1-2 years experience in compliance and AML in Banking or fintech industry
- Familiar and understand with KYC, AML – CFT and transaction monitoring requirement
- Candidate must be well organized, have excellent communication skills and is able to collaborate with their coworkers. The candidate must be a critical and analytical thinker and pays close attention to details, while also being efficient in decision making.
- Excellent research skills, and is able to compile reports well
- Legal background will be an advantage
We love reviewing all the applications we receive, but unfortunately, we may not be able to get back to everyone individually. If we’d like to move forward with your application, we’ll definitely be in touch!
Fazz Financial Group is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Fazz Financial Group will be considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
By submitting your application, you agree that Fazz Financial Group may collect your personal data for recruiting, regional organization planning, and related purposes.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Sun, 09 Jan 2022 05:27:48 GMT