Lowongan Kerja : HR Business Partner
Perusahaan : Xfers
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Job Description
About Fazz Financial Group
Founded in 2016, Fazz Financial is a digital financial services group based in Southeast Asia. It is the Holding Group of over 10 FinTech startups includes PayFazz, Xfers, Modal Rakyat; dedicated to enabling financial access for everyone, particularly the “unbankable” which make up over 70% of the region’s population.
Its flagship product PayFazz – a mobile app that provides digital banking services in rural Indonesia, is serving 50 million users via 500,000 agents. Leveraging FinTech, it provides a diverse range of financial services for consumers, SMEs, and corporates.
Xfers is our payment processing gateway offering credit card processing and Internet banking transfers that aims to simplify and redefine the process of collecting and receiving bank transfer and credit card payments in both Singapore and Indonesia.
Headquartered in Singapore and Indonesia, the Group has 600 staff spread across regional offices in Malaysia, Taiwan, and Vietnam. As a local startup born and bred in Southeast Asia, Fazz Financial was the first Indonesian startup to be seeded by Y Combinator, and is backed by both global and local investors including Insignia Venture Partners, B Capital, BRI Ventures, and others.
About The Role And Team
To support FAZZ’s next stage of growth & expansion, we are looking to bring on an HR Business Partner to support our business. Partnering with business leaders, managers & employees, you will drive organisation development, workforce planning, performance & engagement to ensure that the team members in this unit are well supported & set up for success.
- Collaborate with our people team across the center of exellanceto roll out relevant programmes & policies.
- Collaborate with leadership team and fellow people team members to design and implement employee processes and create experiences that are a reflection of our FAZZ culture, values & mission.
- Embed and embody our company’s mission, vision, core values and culture in across our regional offices and in so doing, continuously ensure employee engagement and wellbeing.
- Partner and advise our leaders and managers on all things people-related, such as performance management & coaching, employee relations, leveling processes, and organizational development, workforce planning, learning & development.
- Advise and consult management on FAZZ HR policies and programs, in collaboration with fellow people team members and in-house counsel as necessary.
What we are looking for in you
- Background of 3+ years as an HR business partner, preferably with a mix of experience in fast-growing technology companies and more established organizations
- Experience implementing people programs including performance coaching, employee relations, compensation review process, HR compliance, and employee development/growth
- Experience working with both technical and non-technical client groups and a deep understanding of the challenges within each group
- A clear, approachable, and friendly communication style and strong customer service orientation
- Strong analytical and project management skills, proven ability to design clear processes, and a very detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving
- Proven ability to influence across diverse groups and levels
We love reviewing all the applications we receive, but unfortunately, we may not be able to get back to everyone individually. If we’d like to move forward with your application, we’ll definitely be in touch!
Xfers is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Xfers will be considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
By submitting your application, you agree that Xfers may collect your personal data for recruiting, regional organization planning, and related purposes.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Sat, 18 Dec 2021 05:15:22 GMT