Lowongan Kerja : Product Manager, Indonesia Payments
Perusahaan : Xfers
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : About Fazz Financial Group
Fazz Financial Group is a digital financial services group founded in 2016. It is based in Southeast Asia, and is the holding group for over 10 FinTech startups, which includes PayFazz, Xfers, Modal Rakyat, StraitsX, and others.
Fazz Financial Group’s mission is to enable financial access for everyone, especially within Southeast Asia, where 70% of its population is underserved.
Fazz Financial Group has headquarters in Singapore and Indonesia, with 600 staff spread across regional offices in Malaysia, Taiwan, and Vietnam. We are proud to be local and knowledgeable about the region, giving an intimate understanding of Southeast Asia’s financial needs.
As a local group born and bred in Southeast Asia, companies within Fazz Financial Group are among the first Indonesian startups, and one of the many Singaporean startups to be seeded by the prestigious Y-Combinator programme. We are backed by both global and local investors including Insignia Venture Partners, B Capital, BRI Ventures, and many others.
We know how important our mission is to improving the livelihoods of millions of people in Southeast Asia. That’s why we’re looking for passionate and driven people to join us to accelerate financial access for everyone.
Head to our website to get to know us better:
About the Payments team
The Payments team is building the infrastructure and ecosystem to connect local and regional businesses and their customers through a suite of last-mile payment products, including the Payment API and Payout API. Our APIs support a wide range of online and offline payment methods across Southeast Asia, making it easy for developers to integrate automated payments and payouts into their platforms.
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager who’s passionate about solving customer problems and building world-class products for businesses in Indonesia.
You will lead core parts of our fintech platform that will help to accelerate digital businesses. You will be responsible for the vision, strategy and execution of significant product initiatives that will ensure our customers get the most value out of our fintech platform.
You will be responsible for understanding the motivations and business requirements of our customers and their end-users, and to ensure that our product offering exceeds their expectations, driving towards our company mission of providing equal financial opportunities to everyone.
What you’ll be doing
- Work closely with the Payments product lead and a cross-functional team to discover, ideate, develop and launch growth opportunities and customer-centric products;
- Understand user needs and gather product requirements;
- Write and review product specifications to scope out new products in detail;
- Manage and iterate on operational processes with the Operations team;
- Build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners (e.g. Marketing, Business Development, Compliance, etc.) and the Leadership team;
- Document user stories and mockups using collaboration tools like Notion, Figma, and Whimsical;
- Define and analyse metrics that inform product success and health;
- Work closely with developers to design and conduct user acceptance test cases;
- Drive product development with a world-class team of engineers and designers.
What we’re looking for
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Product Management;
- You have at least 2 years of experience designing and building APIs;
- You have a proven track record of delivering measurable results for both users and business;
- You are comfortable working in a tech environment with the ability to coordinate across several functions (Product, Design, Engineering, Business Operations, Compliance, Marketing, Business Development);
- You have strong problem solving skills and the willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done;
- You know how to influence people to get things done across any function. People love working with you;
- You are independent and have the ability to communicate/escalate concerns and facilitate the right stakeholders in a discussion before they become issues;
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have
- You have experience working in the FinTech industry on payments-related products.
We love reviewing all the applications we receive, but unfortunately, we may not be able to get back to everyone individually. If we’d like to move forward with your application, we’ll definitely be in touch!
Fazz Financial Group is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Fazz Financial Group will be considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
By submitting your application, you agree that Fazz Financial Group may collect your personal data for recruiting, regional organization planning, and related purposes.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Sun, 13 Mar 2022 06:05:48 GMT